From an early age I was already very interested in technology in a broad sense. This interest has led to a broad knowledge in the field of IT, electrical engineering and research.
I experience great satisfaction in solving technical problems or challenges. I do this with a systematic approach, and I like to finish it from start to finish.
Broad interest in control technology with a preference for sustainable energy.
- 2019 – 2021 (expected)
- Master: Environmental Engineering
- Technical University of Crete
- Chania, Greece
- Thesis: –
- 2012 – 2017
- Bachelor: Mechanical Engineering
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Enschede, The Netherlands
- Thesis: Model Predictive Controller
C. Struck, T. Rovers, J. van ‘t Ende, “In-situ prestatiebepaling van de gebouwschil; de co-heating test methode”, Bouwfysicablad, 2018
C. Struck, T. Rovers, J. van ‘t Ende, “Quantifying the impact of renovation strategies: First experiences with thermal compartmentation”, Saxion Research Day juni 2019